Patient Experience Survey
The Practice would like to thank you for taking part in the Patient Experience Survey.
Of the 121 responses received, the results showed -
- 115 patients said they would recommend the Practice to someone who has just moved into the local area.
- 4 patients said they were neither likely or unlikely to recommend us
- 2 patients said they were unlikely to recommend us
There was a facility on the questionnaire for patients to add comments about the Practice, we thought we would share them with you:-
- “Always treated well by receptionists, wonderful treatment room nurses and doctors”
- “I am treated really well by everyone I meet”
- “Good practice, friendly staff and very helpful, can’t do enough for you”
- “Best Practice I have ever been to”
- “I am very grateful to the doctors and nurses in this Practice”
- “Love this Practice as it has lots of women doctors and you don’t have to see your OWN doctor, so you don’t have to wait as long”
- “When sick, can be seen on the day, great service”
- “Still difficult to get through on the phone and still difficult to get parked”
- “Hard to get through on the telephone early morning”
- “Can’t get to see my own doctor as often as I would like”
The Practice team will continue to work hard and offer the best service possible to the patients registered at the Practice within the constraints placed upon us. There may be occasions when we will navigate you to another healthcare professional as an alternative care pathway.