Flu Vaccination Programme has commenced - telephone the surgery to book your appointment
IF YOU MUST VISIT THE SURGERY
Please wear a face mask/covering whilst visiting the surgery unless you have a reasonable excuse not to.
NI Direct states that "There is no need to get a letter from a doctor or government to show that you do not need to wear a face covering. If you have a condition which means you cannot wear a face covering you only need to say, if asked, that you cannot wear a face covering because you are exempt".
Patients may wish to print a card or badge available on UK government website
SURGERY ARRANGEMENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Phone 999 if you have chest pain, shortness of breath or severe abdominal pain.
- If you are experiencing COVID related symptoms, phone NHS 111. For more information on COVID-19, please visit www.publichealth.hscni.net
- If you need access the GP, phone 02890 8948420 BEFORE 11.00am for same day TELEPHONE service (no advance booking)
- If you require a self certification note for the first 7 days of absence from work please visit, www.uk/government/publications/statutory-sick-pay-employees-statement-of-sickness-sc2
- If you require a continuations sick note, please phone 02890 848420. The sick note will be emailed to you. This can not be collected from the surgery.
- Order a repeat prescription on line at www.glengormleypractice.co.uk or phone 02890 834360 between 9-11am and 2-4pm, Monday to Friday. All prescription are sent to the chemist of your choice.
- From Monday 3 August the surgery will NOT be offering a postal service of any prescriptions due to risk issues.
- To request a non-repeat (acute) prescription, phone 02890 848420 and give a brief history to the Receptionist.
- If you have a hospital letter, please enter the lobby and place the request in the prescription post box. Please check all personal details contained in the letter are correct. Remember to nominate a chemist for collection.
- If you have been asked by the GP to make an appointment at the treatment room or need a review appointment for an injection, dressing etc. phone 02890 84820.
- You do not need to contact the surgery for the result of your blood test. We will contact you, usually by teXt, if there is an abnormality or the need to have a test repeated.
- Childhood Immunisation and 8 week Assessment clinics are still operating. Phone 02890 848420 for an appointment.
- The midwifes antenatal clinic operates each Wednesday afternoon by appointment.
- The Cervical Cytology Screening Programme has been reinstated for special groups. If you receive a letter, please contact 02890 848420 to make an appointment with the Practice Nurse.
- All other routine face-to-face appointments are postponed.
Appointments for COVID testing can be made via NHS 119(24hr service).
Use of Email for submitting photographs
If you make contact with the Practice to request a telephone call in relation to a rash or skin lesion, the Receptionist will ask you to take a photograph of the area and submit it to the Practice via email (the email address will be given to you at the time). Please pay extra attention to the images you take. If appropriate, the GP may attach the image to your medical record, otherwise the image will be deleted.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO BY A MEMBER OF STAFF. COMMUNICATION TO THIS ADDRESS OUTSIDE OF A REQUEST WILL NOT BE DEALT WITH AND COULD RESULT IN A DELAY FOR ADVICE/TREATMENT ETC.
Getting ready to go back to school, please see information below to help your child return to Primary School.
Lets get ready to go back to Primary school
(Site updated 25/09/2020)